- No News is Good News: What Science Fiction Leaves Out of the Future
- War: What Is It Good For?
- Space Opera Rules; But By Whom?
- Reason, Sexuality, and the Self in Libertarian Science Fiction Novels
- Speculative Fiction & Political Struggle: The 'New Wave' of the 60s & 70s
- The Future's Bright? A Review of Shine: An Anthology of Optimistic Science Fiction
- Political Allegory: Receptions and Their Implications in V and District 9
- Engendering Utopia: From Amazons to Androgyny
- Aliens at the Office Christmas Party: How to Write Subtle Descrimination
- Transracial Writing for the Sincere